I purchased an AWESOME alarm clock!

Because I travel so much I've experienced a bunch of alarm-related issues that I was determined to put behind me.  There is no way that I'm going to trust a wake-up call, because they are too unreliable, and my phone alarm has let me down too many times.  It is with that knowledge that I did some research and found the perfect alarm for me.  It has an easy to set keypad on the top, a loud alarm and best of all, a battery back-up that works every time.

Recently I traveled away for home on a two night trip, so I decided to leave my alarm at home and take my chances on the old iPad, iPhone, hotel wake-up service trifecta. 

I'm so excited that you will get to share in the related moment where I was able to annoy my wife long distance... 

No comments:

Post a Comment