A blog post on blogging on Blogger

I guess I need to stop rating how much the stuff I do annoys my wife, but on a scale of one to ten I would have to say that blogging has got to be a ten in her eyes.  I suppose all you have to do is click on my profile to see that I have a bit of a problem.  I suppose someday I'll have to investigate a 12 step program, but for now I think it's perfectly normal for a guy to have more than one blog.  To be fair I did start with just one blog, but because I am such an interesting and complex fellow, it didn't make sense to mix so many topics on a single blog.  So, this post is dedicated to all the bloggers out there blogging on Blogger.  Blog away my friends.  Eventually SOMEONE is bound to stumble across your blog and have enough pity to post a comment or two.  I'm still waiting, but I'm sure my time will come someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment